Sunday, June 28, 2015

Our Rookie of the Year

Before our little man entered the world, I was creating a private pinterest board on a baseball-themed party for our baby boy.

On June 20, 2015 we celebrated the sweet life of our miracle baby. A big shout out to my aunt Susan for all of the wonderful pictures. Seriously do not know what we would do without her. Look at that big canvas print of my Will. That was her present to him! L.O.V.E. 


The cupcakes and smash cake are from McGee's Bakery. As always, they were amazing!

That sweet little baseball glove plate is from the wonderful artists as Let's Get Personal Pottery, in Auburn, AL. Look her up on Facebook. 

We kept the party food simple and baseball-ish.

-Hotdogs
-Nachos
-Big Ol' Pretzels
-Cupcakes
-Fruit Kabobs















I used Merriment Press on Etsy for the invite and favor tags. I did a custom order and she did a fantastic job!

My sweet friend, Candace, spent an afternoon with me making banners on her amazing Silhouette Cameo. I seriously need one of those. Donations accepted.

I found baseball bats and balls for $1 at the dollar tree to use as party favors. I also picked up some "dugout gum" and cracker jacks to pass out as well.


I made a couple of sweet things I found on pinterest that were super easy and cheap. Other than that, I used easy decor from Hobby Lobby or Party City.



These fruit kabobs were very easy to make and made a really cute addition to the food table. I stuck with just strawberries and blueberries and used a red Wilton food marker for the thread on the marshmallow. Click the picture for the link.




One of my favorite parts of the party was having the guests sign a baseball bat. I will keep this in his room as long as he will let me.





Below are more pictures from that wonderful day celebrating our sweet baby boy. He truly is a gift.
"Behold, Children are a heritage from the Lord. The fruit of the womb, a reward." Psalm 127:3






Happy Birthday We-Bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment