Friday, October 21, 2011

Let Them Be Little...

Our sweet Lily Rain acts talks much older than she is. She is extremely verbal and you can truly have a normal conversation with her. Because of this, I think that sometimes we expect way too much out of her. I often lay in bed at night wondering if I've been too hard on her.

Well, this little blog post by a sweet mom of 6 kiddos...yes, 6, posted something I needed to read.  If you have little bitties, check it out.

She said it best, "let them be little."

Have a great weekend with your little ones!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog & wonderful post! Thanks for sharing this!!! Oh, and thank you for your sweet SWEET words on my blog...not sure I'm worthy of that sister but I appreciate that encouragement. Seriously, we need to plan a get together. Let me know when you are off from school next ;)

    ReplyDelete