Friday, June 26, 2015

So, it's been a minute...

Well folks, it's been almost three years since I've completed a blog post. Honestly, life took root at 1,000 miles per hour and my little family has experienced a crazy amount of blessings and trials in the two, almost three, years since I've posted.

I have been wanting to start the blog back up for several months now, sharing the joys of my sweet kiddos, and offering encouragement through the scripture and texts that I have been reading lately.

I've thought that maybe it was arrogant of me to think that anyone even wanted to hear what I had to say, but then maybe that is a thought from the enemy, who wants to prevent any words of encouragement from being shared. Even if it's just between a couple tired mamas.

So here goes nothing. I'm back. At least until August and life is a zoo again.

Here's what you've missed since my last post:

We had a baby! Surprise! It's a boy! And let me tell you, he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. 
 


 My main man graduated from seminary and grad school. So proud! 


Our precious cousin, Sarah, got married and my girls were the most adorable flower girls you've ever seen. 


We celebrated ten years of marriage with a weekend at the beach! 


We've taken the traditional first-day photos. 

 

We have celebrated a number of holidays.

 

 That sweet little baby we had was diagnosed with congenital heart disease. He has three heart defects. One of those was coarctation of the aorta. His condition was very severe and he had heart surgery at six months. He has done amazingly well since his surgery. Thankful.

 
 

We now have a 5 (almost six) year old, Lily, and a super sassy 4 year old, Lyla.



 Mr. Crawford suffered a number of medical setbacks, causing him/us to completely change our eating habitats to nothing but cardboard. Blah... But all of that eating nothing has him looking mighty fine, if I do say so myself. :)


 Our baby turned one. Goodness!


I finished my tenth year of teaching! Only 20 more to go! Couldn't have made in through without the best co-workers ever! A few are missing from this pic, but not from my heart. 


We've "recitaled"...



Our girls began playing soccer and LOVED it! Especially Lily - she is so fast and wants to play ALL THE TIME.


 We bought a van and surprisingly, love it.



I hope that catches you up to speed. I'm hoping to post tomorrow on my summer goals. Hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment