Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So, It's official, I'm a blogger...

I never thought I would blog. I thought they (blogs) were a tad bit silly. I mean, really, who would even be interested in the details of my life? Many of my friends from college have blogs on the ins and outs of their daily lives, and I find myself checking them almost daily for a new post. I'm also ADDICTED (and I'm not misusing the word here) to baking blogs. So, I decided to join the gang and start a blog!

On a more serious note, I receive so much encouragement and spiritual motivation from a great friend of mine, Tess, who uses her blog as a way to celebrate her adorable family and share the things that the Lord is teaching her. She truly ministers to me through her posts, so hopefully, with the Good Lord's help, I can do the same.

So, be on the lookout for cute pics of my wee ones, the daily do's of the Crawford clan, precious things the Lord is teaching me, and maybe even a cupcake or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment