Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You can thank me later!

We really try to eat healthy around here. We all know that fish is a very easy way to do this. I just don't cook a lot of fish because I can't make it taste as scrumptious as a piece of chicken or beef. Not anymore!

Publix has bags of frozen Talipa filets on sale this week for $7.99. I think that is very good considering each bag as 6 big filets. So, I put those bad boys in a baking dish with a bottle of Newman's Own Light Rasberry Walnut Vinaigrette. I baked them on 350 for 35 minutes. They were incredible! I also cooked some long grain wild rice with it and it seemed to be the perfect match.

Lily Rain and Russ both enjoyed it. In fact, Russ ate the leftovers for lunch today and his exact words were, "This is so good. Can we start having this once a week?"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment